High School students are moving from dependence to independence and learning to live out their own personal faith, building on the foundation set by their parents.
- RightNow Media - Gateway has access to an extensive, new video library called RightNow Media!This site has videos for everyone—kids, youth, parents, married couples, college students, single adults, working professionals—all aimed at helping you grow.
- Parent Cue Website – Parent Cue will remind you why what you do is so important. To help you focus on what matters most.
Books for Parents:
- Fuel: 10-Minutes Devotions to Ignite the Faith of Parents & Teens – Joe White
- Faith Conversations – Jim Burns
- More Than Just the Talk: Becoming Your Kids ‘Go-To Person About Sex – Jonathan McKee
- Preparing Your Son for Every Man’s Battle – Arterburn & Stocker
- Preparing Your Daughter for Every Woman’s Battle – Shannon Ethridge
- Yes, Your Teen is Crazy – Michael J. Bradley
- From Fathers to Sons – Chap Clark
- Daughters & Dads – Chap Clark
- There’s a Teenager in my House – Wayne Rice
- Boundaries with Teens: When to Say Yes, How to Say No – Dr. John Townsend
- 8 simple tools for Raising Great Kids – Dr. Todd Cartmell
Books for High Schoolers
- NIV Student Bible
- The Guy’s Guide to God, Girls, and the Phone in your Pocket – Jonathan McKee
- The Zombie Apocalypse Survival Guide for Teenagers – Jonathan McKee
- Don’t Check Your Brains at the Door – Josh McDowell
- Search for Significance: Student Edition – Robert McKee
- God Guy: Becoming the Man You Were Meant to Be – Michael & Hayley DiMarco
Core truths we want our students to exit high school knowing:
- I am created to pursue an authentic relationship with my Creator
- I belong to Jesus Christ and He defines who I am by what He says
- I exist every day to demonstrate God’s love to a broken world
Senior Recognition –
Every May we set aside a Sunday morning to celebrate all our graduation seniors along with their families. This is a huge milestone in both the student’s and family’s life. One worth a celebrating!!!
View other parenting resources in Parent Pathway