Special Needs Ministry is dedicated to providing environments that help develop the spiritual, physical & emotional lives of special needs children while providing support for their families. Special Blessings is a Sunday morning setting for special needs children. Click here to read more and register for our Special Needs ministry.
9:30 Service - Age 4 through 2nd Grade
11:00 Service - 3rd Grade through 5th Grade
- Parent Cue App - The Parent Cue App is designed to help every parent do something each week to help move their child toward a deeper faith and a better future.
- RightNow Media - Gateway has access to an extensive, new video library called RightNow Media!This site has videos for everyone—kids, youth, parents, married couples, college students, single adults, working professionals—all aimed at helping you grow.
- Parent Cue Website – Parent Cue will remind you why what you do is so important. To help you focus on what matters most.
- 50 Tools Every Autism Mom Should Have in Her Calm Down Kit - Blog by Heather Burnett
Books – Special Needs
- Special Needs Parenting - Lorna Bradley
- Autism’s Hidden Blessings - Kelly Langston
- Unbroken Faith - Diane Dokko Kim
- What About Me? - Brennan and Mandy Farmer
- Provides a sensory-friendly classroom experience
- Is for those who may not flourish as well in our mainstream multi-sensory, large-group environment
- Offers a specialized program with hands-on experiences
- Provides extra volunteer attention to meet each child’s needs
Special Blessings is offered Sundays during the 9:30 am service (Age 4 - 2nd Grade) and the 11am service (3rd Grade - 5th Grade). Please contact staff member and Special Needs Coordinator, Belinda Thompson, or read our Special Needs Ministry Guidelines for more information.
View other parenting resources in Parent Pathway