Sunday, April 14, 2019
Baptism Orientations are brief sessions designed to prepare you for your baptism!
- May help a parent discern if their child is ready to be baptized
- Explain what baptism is (and what it isn't!)
- Tell you what to expect, and
- Covers logistics (what to wear, what to bring, etc.)
Our April 19th Baptism is being held prior to our Good Friday Service. If you want to be baptized on Good Friday:
- Come to one of these orientations following the 9:30 or the 11:00 service on April 14th in the Life Center
- Register at the class or in advance online, and
- Tell your friends and family to come witness your baptism on April 19th!
Questions? us! We're glad to help.