Stay at Home Resources for children AND students
Following the requests of the CDC and community leaders, we will not have our “normal” church activities at Gateway until we are cleared to do so. While we are sad that we do not get to spend time with your family in person, we believe that God can use this time to give new life to family discipleship. We say it often…As a parent, you are the greatest spiritual leader in your child’s life and can influence them to become more like Jesus!
Below are online resources that will help you navigate through the days ahead:
1. Download the Parent Cue App. (This App corresponds with the lessons we teach your child throughout the year and provides great parent resources.)
3. Watch Children’s and Student Ministry Sunday Morning lessons :
4. Download the Right Now Media App for Bible Studies and videos for all ages.
5. Additional Parenting Tools. (These can all be found once you download the Parent Cue App!
- Something to Remember When you Feel Anxious as a Parent
- How to Explain the Unexplainable
- Helping Kids Cope with Anxiety
- Anxiety Conversation Guides
- Crisis Conversation Guides for Parents
6. Parent Pathway - Helpful Parenting Resources
Please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!
Children’s Ministry Director (Birth-4th grade)
Student Pastor (5th-College)