Stay at Home Resources for parents
As summer approaches, we want to resource you to give new life to family discipleship. We say it often… parents are the greatest spiritual leader in a child’s life and are best positioned to influence them to become more like Jesus!
Below are online resources that will help you navigate through the summer:
1. Download the Parent Cue App. (This App corresponds with the lessons we teach your child throughout the year and provides great parent resources.)
3. Watch Children’s Ministry Sunday Morning lessons :
4. Download the Right Now Media App for Bible Studies and videos for all ages.
5. Additional Parenting Tools. (These can all be found once you download the Parent Cue App!
- Something to Remember When you Feel Anxious as a Parent
- How to Explain the Unexplainable
- Helping Kids Cope with Anxiety
6. Parent Pathway - Helpful Parenting Resources
Please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!
Children’s Ministry Director (Birth-4th grade)
Student Pastor (5th-College)