Thursday Evening update from Gateway - Message from Randy
Dear Gateway Family,
I want to update you on Gateway’s plans and how we’re all working together. Click here to view a video message I recorded earlier today. But here’s a quick summary of helpful information:
- Gateway will be offering online services for the next two Sundays, and we’ll reevaluate as we gain more information. Services will be provided on Sundays at 9:30 am, 11 am, and 2 pm (Bilingual). These service times will also allow interactive messaging on Facebook or YouTube. We will also post the services so they can be watched at other times and shared.
- We are offering ways for you to connect with others daily, including times we'll post via social media of intimate worship, times of prayer, and Bible teachings from John.
- Gateway Kids and Students are offering materials for you to use at home with children and students, and parents will be receiving emails shortly.
- RightNow Media offers you access to free online studies for you and your family, as well as children’s programming, and you have a membership through Gateway.
- We believe these are great times to engage with others about Jesus Christ through appropriate and safe means! Many will be looking for hope and encouragement, and we have it in Christ! Any materials we are offering, including services, daily connections, children and student materials, and offers of prayer can be freely shared to help you minister to those around you.
- There are no meetings, gatherings, etc., at Gateway for the next two weeks, though some ministries may be meeting and ministering online. In addition, some groups may choose to meet virtually through online options.
- As with many of you, we expect church finances to be tight during these times. We are working every way we can to be good stewards. If you’re job or income situations are changing, we certainly understand. However, if you’re able to continue giving, or even increase your giving, it will make a difference in sharing Jesus Christ with our world.
- The Church Office will be closed the next two weeks, but staff are working remotely and have email access.
Below you will find various links, including links for items above, to help you through these times. Please take advantage of them, and please know that we are praying for you!
Daily Prayer Guide
Send a Prayer Request
Online Facebook Study of the Book of John with Gateway
Gateway Kids and Students
Hosting an Online Group